Friday 3 May 2013

Canadian Tuxedo

Happy Friday everyone!



While wearing head to toe denim can be reminiscent of a bad 80's movie, it can also look undeniably cool. I wanted to keep my accessories simple as wearing all denim is statement enough. I initially had the scarf tied around my neck, but I decided tying it to my bag would look way more polished. Plus, I find wearing a scarf with a collared shirt is too much going on in one area. I also wanted to mix up the denim washes and fabric weight so that I didn't look like I was wearing a denim unitard. If your not sure whether or not you want to try an all denim ensemble - why not pair a chambray top with white jeans? Just don't go out for spaghetti and meatballs - because if your anything like me it will be the one time your dinner ends up on your lap.


When push comes to shove, wear whatever the heck you want! As long as you have the confidence you can get away with anything!







Top: Aritzia | Jeans: Old (similar here) | Bag: Fossil (similar, larger style here)
Scarf: (cute one here or here) | Shoes: H&M (another cute style here) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Jewelry: Stella and dot renegade bracelet, Happy wrist by ItchelitaSeoulLittle heart rings, MinneGrace heart friendship bracelet, Fossil watch (similar here) | Lipstick: Covergirl lip perfection Lipstick in 'Burn' #290 | Sunglasses: Coach


How adorable is this dainty heart bracelet? You can get one too @ www.minniegrace.etsy.com All handmade jewelry from Italy! This will definitely be one of my go to jewelry pieces from now on. You can also get personalized bracelets! Perfect for gifts.

Have a great weekend! xo


"I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."
— Alexander McQueen
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment